Armasil Lda may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from July 1st 2011.
3. Armasil Lda. collect two kinds of user information:
- Personal data that user (You) provide through optional, voluntary registration on our website for the purposes of:
- The development, enforcement and performance of the purchase and sale contract os the products You have purchased or of any other contract between both groups;
- Attending to your requests;
- Offer information about Armasil products and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons: We may use the information to improve our products and services – we periodically send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided – we may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- In the event that you provide us with third party information, you will be responsible for having informed and obtained their consent for this information to be provide for the purposes explained bellow. In the event of having purchase a product, third party information provided will be uses only for (a) attending any query or suggestion which you or the third part may have.
- Aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our site. This information helps us better tailor our content to readers' needs and understand the demographics of our audience.
While we track user traffic patterns throughout our site, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. We segment overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from a user's browser string. While we track the search terms users enter into our search engine, this tracking is never associated with individual users.
4. Armasil Lda. is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
5. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
6. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: email@example.com
7. The user (you) hereby guarantees that the personal details provided are accurate and true and undertakes to notify us of any change or modification to them. Any loss or damage caused to the website or to the person responsible for the website or to a third party via the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information on the registration form is the sole responsibility of the user.
Information about Cookies
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that a website places in your PC, telephone or any other device, with information about your navigation in that website. Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and to make it friendlier and they do not damage your computer. Cookies do not store sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details.
What are cookies used for on this website?
Cookies are an essential part of how our website functions. The principal objevtives of our cookies are to improve your navigational experience. For example, to record your preferences (language, country, etc.) during navigation and for future visits, to operate the basket, to provide functionality such as 'My Account'.
To make a purchase on the Armasil website, you need to have cookies enabled.
How can I avoid using cookies on this website?
If you don't wish to enable cookies, you will still be able to browse the site for research purposes.
Most web browsers have cookies enabled as a default, as without these the functionality of many websites is compromised. If you'd like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
- Third Party Cookies
The Armasil website uses no third party cookies for advertising networks or partner companies, or for marketing to visitors and customers off the website itself.
- Google and the Google group of companies:
The Armasil website uses Google Analytics for general tracking of site usage.
- Content Sharing and Social Networks:
If you take the opportunity to 'share' Armasil content with friends through social networks – such as Facebook and Twitter - you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so please check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.